1 Bedroom Available in Downtown Jersey City
1 Room available in Historic Downtown Jersey City!
move in date 11/1. Potential flexible move in date !
With option to extend lease afterwards
Lease end date is 5/1/21.
One bedroom available in a railroad style- three bedroom apartment.
*bedroom shown in the photo will not come with
-1 full shared bathroom
- Common living room, dining room, kitchen.
*common areas are furnished but we may have
room for some extra furniture!
- Lots of light in the available bedroom and common area.
- third floor walk up ( no elevator)
-no laundry in building but laundromat/dry cleaners right around the corner
- Right across from city hall, 2 blocks away from grove street path station, near Laundromat, grocery stores, restaurants, bank, coffee shops, parks, and close walk to the waterfront .
- 15 minute path train ride into Manhattan, two stops from world trade center ( about ten minutes), two stops from Hoboken where you can connect to NJ Transit.
- Quick car/uber ride to Newark Airport.
- street parking only.
- You would be living with two other girls in their late twenties. We are looking for someone to take over our third roommates lease for the remainder of the year with option to re lease next year. Looking for a professional female, down to earth, clean, friendly, will help out with household tasks .
-females preferred but ultimately just looking for the right fit:)
- -rent: $900
- Security Deposit - $800
- electric and internet - usually around $60 per month per person.
Higher in summer months because of the ac.
- water and heat included
Please reach out with additional questions or to learn more about us!
- Apartment share
- Historic Downtown
- $900 monthly (large)
- 01 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 29
- Any pets?
- music, hiking , art, reading, travel, photography, animals, outdoors
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate