1 Bedroom Avail in Cozy, Friendly, Laid-back Space
Hi! Looking for a new roommate to share this lovely two-bedroom apartment.
- Fits queen-sized bed PLUS desk + chair
- Walk-in closet in-room + 2nd closet with louvered doors outside room
- Entrance off of living room and does not share a wall w/ second bedroom
- Sunny, spacious living room. Furnished, though armchairs leaving with roommate. Your design suggestions are welcome!
- Spacious kitchen w/ large fridge (w/ ice machine!) and tons of cabinets + storage
- Separate dining area with table
- Shared courtyard with large gas grill - only two other tenants in this building, both friendly and respectful.
- Building is pet friendly and I am VERY open to dogs (but allergic to cats)
- Security cameras near building entrance/stairwell
- 10 minute walk to PATH train + Newark Ave (bars/restaurants) but on a quiet, shady street.
- 5 min walk to Hamilton Park, 10 min walk to Van Vorst Park
- 2 min walk to Key Foods grocery, 10 min walk to ShopRite, butcher shop around the corner
- Citibike station up the street, manageable off-street parking
- I work in PR/Communications and have lived here over a year. Currently working from home due to COVID-19 and am following all social distancing/mask-wearing rules.
- I like to read, hike, cook, watch Netflix and take care of my plants. Typically an early riser.
- I enjoy drinks with friends but am not a big 'partier' and don't tend to stay out late (especially right now with COVID).
- I am easy-going and like to keep my space clean and organized.
What I'm Looking For: A friendly, respectful/courteous roommate!
- Easy-going and friendly. We don't have to be best friends but love a good movie/wine night :)
- Clean + organized. No one is perfect, but you don't need to be reminded to do your dishes or take out the trash.
- Respectful of boundaries + things (I'm always happy to share with someone who knows to ask first!)
- Doesn't bring the party home (unless we both agreed to!)
- Respectful of COVID-19 social distancing guidelines
Happy to share more pics of space or schedule a virtual chat to get to know each other.
- Apartment share
- Historic Downtown
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate