Master Bedroom Available in 2Bed 2Bath Apt ($1473)
-The Gotham is a luxury apartment building located in downtown, Jersey City
- 2 minute walk to the Path Trains at either Exchange Place or Grove. It is very convenient for commuting to NYC to midtown or downtown
-The building contains a gym and a doorman.
-The master bedroom has a private bathroom (so you'll never feel your schedule is going to get interrupted!) and is big enough to fit a queen size bed, dresser, a chest, and a desk.
- In unit washer and dryer, dishwasher, air conditioning, and heating. Utilities we have to pay for are electric and gas and internet. Water is included.
-Available Parking Garage in the building
-Wifi is $25 per person per month
-Outdoor common patio area
-The closet in the master bedroom is huge (my current roommate doesn't even have it all filled!)
-Large Living area for 2 couches, tv, and dining table
-Average kitchen size with plenty of cooking space and storage room
What I'm looking for in a roommate:
I am looking for someone in her twenties/30s who works a secure full time job. I am hoping to find someone who can be friendly but also respects that we may need time to ourselves etc. I am organized and responsible and would like my roommate to be as well. I would like my roommate to not be a smoker, doesn't do drugs, or doesn't throw lots of parties.
I'm 25 years old, and I'm pretty low key. I work a typical 9-5pm job as an actuary. I usually after work cook dinner, eat, watch TV, study for actuary exams, go to the gym, etc. I do have a boyfriend who I expect to come over 2-3 times a week, but he majority of the time will stay in my room and you won't even know he is there.
If you think we would be a good fit, please reach out to me!
- Apartment share
- Historic Downtown
- $1,473 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Music, Tennis, Working Out, Zumba,
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate