Spacious room in H Street
Unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment in H Street.
About this home
Located on the lower level of a beautiful row house on Florida Avenue, this smoke-free apartment includes high-speed WiFi. Less than two blocks from supermarkets, retail stores, and restaurants, this is an ideal home for individuals who enjoy walking or riding a bike. Perfect for commuters, a seven-minute walk from the front door of this lovely house will get you to NoMa-Gallaudet U station for trains on the Red Line of the Washington Metro. This apartment comes unfurnished, but can be furnished upon request. Not sure how long you will be staying in H Street Corridor? Don’t worry. June Homes offers flexible leasing options that fit your particular situation. Book a tour to see this lovely home in person before it is off the market.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your service fee ($99/month) includes: our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Aug. 12, 2022 - Oct. 26, 2022: $2950/month for unfurnished
Aug. 12, 2022 - Oct. 26, 2022: $3525/month for furnished
July 31, 2022 - July 31, 2023: $2175/month for unfurnished
July 31, 2022 - July 31, 2023: $2575/month for furnished
July 31, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2325/month for unfurnished
July 31, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2725/month for furnished
July 31, 2022 - Sept. 14, 2022: $2650/month for unfurnished
July 31, 2022 - Sept. 14, 2022: $3550/month for furnished
#771: H Street 1 Bedroom (Full)
- Apartment share
- $2,075 monthly (large)
- 30 Jul 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord