Spacious room in Capitol Hill
Full room in a 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom shared home in Capitol Hill. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room
This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
This bright and richly detailed 5 bedroom home features satin wood floors and a magnificent kitchen filled with brand new appliances including a French door fridge. Cook up a meal and then entertain friends in an open living/ dining space boasting hand selected decor and modern light fixtures.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Aug. 12, 2022 - Oct. 26, 2022: $1875/month for unfurnished
Aug. 12, 2022 - Oct. 26, 2022: $1675/month for furnished
Aug. 4, 2022 - Aug. 4, 2023: $1250/month for unfurnished
Aug. 4, 2022 - Aug. 4, 2023: $1200/month for furnished
Aug. 4, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1300/month for unfurnished
Aug. 4, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1250/month for furnished
Aug. 4, 2022 - Sept. 18, 2022: $1850/month for unfurnished
Aug. 4, 2022 - Sept. 18, 2022: $1550/month for furnished
#105: Capitol Hill Full Room A
- Apartment share
- $1,350 monthly (large)
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- $1,225 monthly (large)
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- 03 Aug 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord