Newly added room in Kingman Park
Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Kingman Park. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room
This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
If you are looking for a spacious room in a shared apartment near Downtown D. C., you won’t want to miss this two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit that is now available to rent. Newly refurbished, this couples-friendly unit features a new unitized washer and dryer, radiator heating, and recessed lighting. Additional apartment features include high-speed WiFi and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV in the living room. Book a tour of this home today and ask about the option to rent this entire unit if you are planning to move in with friends and family or want more space for yourself and loved ones.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Aug. 20, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1475/month for unfurnished
Aug. 20, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1600/month for furnished
Aug. 20, 2022 - Aug. 20, 2023: $1425/month for unfurnished
Aug. 20, 2022 - Aug. 20, 2023: $1575/month for furnished
Aug. 20, 2022 - Oct. 4, 2022: $2150/month for unfurnished
Aug. 20, 2022 - Oct. 4, 2022: $2200/month for furnished
#1001: Kingman Park Queen Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,425 monthly (large)
- 19 Aug 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord