Furnished Queen Room in Shaw #237 D
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Shaw. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This 4-bedroom home just east of Howard University Hospital is a short stroll from buzzing Florida Ave and Le Droit Park. With an entire level dedicated to cooking, laundry, and common lounging space, the bedroom floors remain cozy and quiet for an uninterrupted escape from everyday life.
About This Room
Rest easy in this cozy corner bedroom, including everything you need for a good time, and a good sleep. Featuring plush linens and elevated furnishings, every day and every night will have a much deserved hint of stay-cation (even on a Tuesday). Enjoy expanive closet space, blackout drapes and a corner writing desk complete with task lamp.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your utilities and home essentials fee ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated resident support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
#237: Shaw Queen Room D
- Apartment share
- $975 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker