Fully Furnished Queen Room in H Street #288 C
$200/MONTHLY FLEXIBILITY FEE
Unsure of how long you need a place to stay? Secure our best available rate today so you can cancel or change your reservation when you give us 30 days notice after your first 30-days stay. Peace of mind for $200/monthly flexibility fee.
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom shared home in H Street. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This multi-level five-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home located just off H Street Corridor in DC, is both modern and classic with rich wood floors, plush cream carpets, and sleek black doors. With an abundance of natural light and tailored metal light fixtures, you will be proud to call this your new home.
About This Room
Room C is furnished with neutral colors and a modern look. The mirrored closet and window brings depth to the space.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#288: H Street Queen Room C
- House share
- $1,150 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker