All-Inclusive, Furnished Room for May 16th
"Get more for your rent at Common Euclid with coliving: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
At our home in Columbia Heights you'll get:
• Private, furnished bedroom
• On-site washer and dryer
• Back Yard
• Furnished outdoor space
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• Fully furnished community spaces
• Free wifi
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Access to Connect by Common. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including exclusive member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
Tree-lined streets, cozy cafes, and every convenience — you’ll find it all just steps away from home in Columbia Heights. Start your morning down the block at Eat Well Juice Bar, or grab a coffee and browse a curated selection of literature at Sankofa Video Books & Café. Break a sweat on the tennis courts, skate park, or baseball diamond at Banneker Recreation Center, or fuel up at nearby Whole Foods. However you dream of spending your days, it’s right outside your door at Common Euclid.
Ready to explore the city? Common Euclid puts you in the prime location. Your new home is a short walk from the green and yellow Metro lines at Columbia Heights, which run throughout the District. You can also explore the neighboring Mount Pleasant by bike and discover Salvadoran markets, funky dive bars, vintage stores, and family-owned restaurants spread throughout blocks of iconic townhomes."
- House share
- Howard University
- $1,731 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Not known
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord