Furnished Queen Room in Capitol Hill #105 B
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom shared home in Capitol Hill. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This bright and richly detailed 5 bedroom home features satin wood floors and a magnificent kitchen filled with brand new appliances including a French door fridge. Cook up a meal and then entertain friends in an open living/ dining space boasting hand selected decor and modern light fixtures.
About This Room
Bedroom B, just off the entry foyer, is sunny, bright and gorgeously modern. Kick back and relax in the queen size bed flanked by his and her reading lamps or settle in to the corner writing desk boasting a chic task lamp and plenty of added storage.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#105: Capitol Hill Queen Room 1B
- Apartment share
- Capitol Hill
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker