Newly Added Home In Capitol Hill
Unfurnished studio apartment in Capitol Hill.
About this home
If you are looking for an entire apartment in Capitol Hill, Washington DC, you can choose this newly refurbished studio on the 1st floor with a total size of 415 sq. ft. You can request to have your bedroom furnished or unfurnished. This entire apartment is 6-min walk from Potomac Ave for the Blue. Silver and Orange lines. This studio can accommodate a full-size bed. Other features of this apartment are: smoke-free, guarantors allowed, HVAC, laundry, couples friendly, hardwood floors, oven, and refrigerator. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your service fee ($99/month) includes: our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - Utilities are not included.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 23, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Sept. 23, 2022 - Nov. 7, 2022: $3975/month for furnished Sept. 23, 2022 - Sept. 23, 2023: $2200/month for unfurnished Sept. 23, 2022 - Sept. 23, 2023: $2575/month for furnished Sept. 23, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2200/month for unfurnished Sept. 23, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2600/month for furnished Sept. 23, 2022 - Nov. 7, 2022: $3075/month for unfurnished Oct. 3, 2022 - March 15, 2024: $2200/month for unfurnished Oct. 3, 2022 - April 4, 2024: $2200/month for unfurnished Oct. 3, 2022 - April 24, 2024: $2200/month for unfurnished Oct. 3, 2022 - Feb. 24, 2024: $2200/month for unfurnished Oct. 12, 2022 - April 29, 2023: $2200/month for unfurnished Oct. 17, 2022 - April 23, 2024: $2200/month for unfurnished
#1542: Capitol Hill Studio (Full)
- Apartment share
- $4,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord