Newly Added Home In Capitol Hill
1 bedroom apartment in Capitol Hill.
About this home
If you are looking for an entire apartment in the Capitol Hill area of Washington D. C, you can choose this newly refurbished 1 bedroom apartment on the basement floor with a total size of 676 sq. ft. You can request to have your apartment furnished or unfurnished. This entire apartment is 1 min walk from the Stadium-Armory station for Blue, Orange and Silver. Other features of this apartment are: guarantors allowed, smoke-free, couples friendly, HVAC, laundry in the home (free), dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator, outdoor space, living area, private bathroom, full bed. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your service fee ($99/month) includes: an equipped kitchen with essentials and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - Utilities are not included.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Oct. 5, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Oct. 5, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $3125/month for unfurnished Oct. 5, 2022 - Oct. 5, 2023: $3100/month for unfurnished Oct. 5, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $3050/month for furnished Oct. 5, 2022 - Nov. 19, 2022: $4050/month for unfurnished Oct. 5, 2022 - Nov. 19, 2022: $3750/month for furnished
#1457: Capitol Hill 1 Bedroom (Full) can be furnished or unfurnished
- Apartment share
- $3,050 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord