Magnificient Room In Shaw
Unfurnished Full room in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Shaw.
About This Room This 128 sq. ft. room on Washington DC's Shaw is a clean, spacious and glossy room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in date, move-out date and your furnishing preference below.
About this home
Situated across the street from Shaw’s Tavern, a popular local pub, this Shaw apartment is perfect for those that want to live close to numerous dining and nightlife options. A four-minute walk will get you to Shaw-Howard University station for trains on Washington Metro’s Green and Yellow lines. Rooms in this Shaw apartment can be fully furnished by June for an additional fee. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 12, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Sept. 20, 2022 - Sept. 20, 2023: $1325/month for unfurnished Sept. 20, 2022 - Sept. 20, 2023: $1600/month for furnished Sept. 20, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1325/month for unfurnished Sept. 20, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1625/month for furnished Sept. 20, 2022 - Nov. 4, 2022: $1925/month for unfurnished Sept. 20, 2022 - Nov. 4, 2022: $2625/month for furnished
#806: Shaw Full Room A
- Apartment share
- $1,325 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord