Unfurnished 1 Bedroom In Logan Circle
Unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment in Logan Circle.
About this home
This apartment may be furnished or unfurnished at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option. If you are in the rental market for a one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment in the heart of Washington, D. C., look no further than this newly refurbished unit located on the third floor of a beautiful eight-story brick elevator building in Logan Circle. At 520-square-feet, this couples-friendly apartment comes fully loaded with a new all-in-one washer and dryer and features central heating, contemporary fixtures, French doors, hardwood floors, granite kitchen countertops, large windows for lots of natural light, luxurious marble thresholds, recessed lighting, tray ceilings, and wainscoting. This Logan Circle apartment includes WiFi and street parking for those that drive. This apartment may be furnished or unfurnished at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your service fee ($99/month) includes: our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 14, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Sept. 14, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2225/month for unfurnished Sept. 14, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $2625/month for furnished
#931: Logan Circle 1 Bedroom (Full)
- Apartment share
- $2,225 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord