Modern Room In Capitol Hill
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Capitol Hill. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room This adorable, superb and cute room is available.
About this home
This 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhome sits in the heart of Capitol Hill, one of DC's oldest neighborhoods. It features a rustic style kitchen with freshly painted pale green cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The sunny living room is equipped with a TV, hand-picked decor and a decorative fireplace. Laundry is in the building as well as an outdoor patio space. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - Utilities are not included. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Oct. 5, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Dec. 24, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1975/month for unfurnished Dec. 24, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1850/month for furnished Dec. 24, 2022 - Feb. 7, 2023: $2425/month for unfurnished Dec. 24, 2022 - Feb. 7, 2023: $2125/month for furnished Dec. 24, 2022 - Dec. 24, 2023: $1850/month for unfurnished Dec. 24, 2022 - Dec. 24, 2023: $1800/month for furnished
#176: Capitol Hill Queen Bedroom 2A
- Apartment share
- $1,675 monthly (large)
- 23 Dec 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord