Awesome Room In Truxton Circle
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom shared home in Truxton Circle. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room This 122 sq. ft. room on Washington DC's Truxton Circle is a spacious, well-kept and comfortable room in a 4-bedroom apartment which is currently furnished, but it can be unfurnished for an additional fee.
About this home
Located on one of the most charming residential streets in Truxton Circle, this huge home is a bargain at this price. You have the option of renting a room or this entire apartment if you are looking for more space. A 12-minute stroll down tree-lined Florida Avenue will get you to NoMa-Gallaudet University station for the Red Line train down to Washington Union Station and over into Downtown. It’s a 14-minute trek to Shaw-Howard University station for the Yellow and Green Line trains. Book a tour of this lovely Truxton Circle home today before it is gone! About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - Utilities are not included. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 28, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Sept. 28, 2022 - Nov. 12, 2022: $1750/month for furnished Sept. 28, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1400/month for unfurnished Sept. 28, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1325/month for furnished Sept. 28, 2022 - Nov. 12, 2022: $2050/month for unfurnished Sept. 28, 2022 - Sept. 28, 2023: $1375/month for unfurnished Sept. 28, 2022 - Sept. 28, 2023: $1325/month for furnished Oct. 13, 2022 - March 20, 2024: $1325/month for furnished
#814: Truxton Circle Queen Bedroom 2C
- Apartment share
- $1,325 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord