Excellent Room In Anacostia
Unfurnished Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Anacostia.
About This Room
This 146 sq. ft. room on Washington DC's Anacostia is a clean, spacious and glossy room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About this home
Don't miss this stylistic and newly refurbished, 1420-square-foot shared apartment for rent in Washington, D. C.'s Anacostia neighborhood. A lovely, two-story, shared apartment with contemporary flair, this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom unit is perfect for someone looking for a comfortable living space in a historic and diverse area. Fully loaded, this reasonably-priced apartment features tons of living space in common areas and bedrooms, along with a washer and dryer. You can choose to have your bedroom furnished or unfurnished.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- Utilities are not included.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Oct. 3, 2022.
See below for additional prices and some date range options:
Oct. 3, 2022 - Oct. 3, 2023: $1025/month for unfurnished
Oct. 3, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1300/month for furnished
Oct. 3, 2022 - Nov. 17, 2022: $1550/month for unfurnished
Oct. 3, 2022 - Nov. 17, 2022: $2200/month for furnished
Oct. 3, 2022 - Oct. 3, 2023: $1275/month for furnished
Oct. 3, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1025/month for unfurnished
#808: Anacostia Queen Bedroom B
- Apartment share
- $1,025 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord