Modern room in Cleveland Park
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Cleveland Park. This property can come furnished or unfurnished. washington-dc/cleveland-park/333-woodley-park/tour
About This Room This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
Embrace the lush lifestyle of Cleveland Park. Feel instantly at home in this specious, multi-bedroom 2-bathroom house with a sunroom perfect for soaking up the next golden hour with a glass of something special. Generously sized bedrooms, multiple communal areas and a distinct decor and charm elevate this property from house to home. Two-floors means privacy and space will be available on tap, until you decide to share a meal in your modern kitchen, or a martini in your sunroom. Available as a long-term or short-term rental, furnished or unfurnished. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Aug. 10, 2022. See below for additional prices and date range options: Dec. 20, 2022 - Dec. 20, 2023: $1200/month for unfurnished Dec. 20, 2022 - Dec. 20, 2023: $1150/month for furnished Dec. 20, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1325/month for unfurnished Dec. 20, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1200/month for furnished Dec. 20, 2022 - Feb. 3, 2023: $1700/month for unfurnished Dec. 20, 2022 - Feb. 3, 2023: $1375/month for furnished
#333: Cleveland Park Queen Room A
- Apartment share
- $1,075 monthly (large)
- 19 Dec 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord