Gorgeous room in Bloomingdale
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom shared home in Bloomingdale. This property can come furnished or unfurnished. washington-dc/bloomingdale/228-bloomingdale/tour
About This Room This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
This 4 bed, 2.5 bath home is across the street from a cluster of well-maintained cemetaries perched on a hill boasting sought-after views of the city. If cemetaries aren't your vibe, take a short stroll south and find yourself surrounded by all the best bars and eateries Bloomingdale has to offer. You likely won't feel the need to stroll though as this home has been fully furnished and stylized with your comfort in mind. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on . See below for additional prices and date range options: July 14, 2022 - July 14, 2023: $1750/month for unfurnished July 14, 2022 - July 14, 2023: $1700/month for furnished July 14, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1850/month for unfurnished July 14, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1800/month for furnished July 14, 2022 - Aug. 28, 2022: $2375/month for unfurnished July 14, 2022 - Aug. 28, 2022: $2050/month for furnished
#228: Bloomingdale Queen Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,775 monthly (large)
- $1,675 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord