Furnished bedroom in duplex apartment
Recently renovated and great location for this 3 bed-2 bath duplex with central air/heat and in-unit washer & dryer! Each bedroom is furnished with a queen/full bed, desk with chair, lamp, mirror and smart TV with Netflix & Amazon Prime included. New mattress, comforters, sheets, towels and more! High speed internet ensures you remain connected and free of issues. This is ideal for medical professionals/UIC students as it is close to the medical district or people working downtown!
The duplex apartment provides an open floor plan with a large living-room, kitchen and 1 full bathroom on the lower level. There is 1 bedroom located on the lower level and the other 2 bedrooms are located on the upper level with an additional full bathroom.
- In unit washer/dryer
- Upgraded SS appliances in kitchen with lots of cabinet space
- Small appliances including coffee machine, instant pot, air fryer, toaster and blender/mixer
- Kitchen dishes/utensils/cookware
- Private lock on each bedroom door
- Large decks with views + private balcony for the largest bedroom
- Hardwood flooring and ceiling fans
- Street parking available (option to rent 1 indoor garage parking space for $100/month)
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED + FAST WIFI
Prime location: United Center - UIC - RUSH - Medical District - West Loop - Tri Taylor and downtown.
Seeking CLEAN professionals or students. Common areas (kitchen, bathrooms, living room) will be kept clean and in order at all times. No smoking, no pets, no drugs, no parties or over-nights and single person occupancy per bedroom. Credit and background checks required ($50 non-refundable application fee). Renter should make at least three times the monthly rent in income.
- Apartment share
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- $920 monthly (large)
- $920 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord