Private Room in a Spacious Home (Month-to-Month)
Private bedroom available for rent (Dec 1) in a beautiful home located in a convenient location. You would be sharing the place with a great group of people, really chill and likeminded housemates (male) - clean, hard working, active and respectful (ages 26-33). We work full time, like sports, video games, tennis and fitness.
Room Details -
• Good sized bedroom with nice windows (2nd biggest room after the master BR)
• Located on 2nd story of the house
• Good sized closet
House Details -
• 2 Story house built in 2003
• Spacious, functional, quiet and clean
• Common areas - living room, kitchen, patio
• Washer and Dryer
• Utilities - WiFi, laundry, electricity, water, gas, garbage
• Ample community parking
Housemate I'm looking for -
• Ideally 20 - 35 year old, working full-time professional
• Clean, cleans after themselves
• Respectful, friendly, gets along with others
• Doesn't cook at home - light cooking is okay
• 1 month security deposit and first month's rent/utilities at agreement signing
• No lease (month-to-month). 30-day advance notice required when moving out
• Utilities - $50/month
Location (Driving) -
• 2 minutes to freeway 680
• 3 minutes to Contra Costa Bart Station
• 7 minutes to Diablo Valley College (DVC)
• 10 minutes to Mount Diablo hiking and recreation areas
• 25 minutes to Berkeley / Oakland
• 35 minutes to San Francisco
Location (Walking) -
• 2 minutes to Crossroads Shopping Center (Starbucks, Wing Stop, Rubio's, Panda Express, DWS, Wells Fargo, Kohls, Marshalls, DSW, Disk's Sporting Goods)
• 5 minutes to Iron Horse Trail
If you are interested, please message me an introduction (how old you are, what you do for work, your LinkedIn/Facebook, etc.), any questions you have and a phone number that you can be reached at.
- House share
- Walnut Creek
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- 01 Dec 2021
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 32
- Any pets?
- music, reading, hiking, sports, yoga, video games, working out, gaming, biking, basketball
- 4 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord