Seeking roommate-Private Bedroom and Bathroom
A 3 bedroom townhouse in a gated community in San Pablo. BART is 10mins away. Pinole Regional Park and Wildcat Canyon are close by for hiking/biking/ playing.
Owner lives on the first floor room. The 2nd and 3rd rooms are on the second floor with large closets and private bathrooms with a tub. There is a washer and dryer on the bottom floor for shared use.
You'd be signing a month to month lease with option to sign 3, 6, 9, 12 month leases. One months notice request to move.
All utilities covered
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN A ROOMMATE
- only one person for the room
- comfortable with quiet hours (10pm-8am, Sun-Thu; 11pm-10am Fri & Sat)
- interested in forming community with current roommates (occasional movie nights, making food together, etc.)
- queer-friendly, anti-racist, trans-friendly
- friendly and has a good attitude towards our neighborhood
- clean and tidy in common spaces
- conscious of energy use--we try to keep our bills down
- willing to attend monthly house meetings and take an equal part in our chore system
- no excessive hard drug or alcohol use
Roommate U: 35-yr-old African Woman, working full time as an instructor at a local University in downtown Oakland. I like to hike, dance, go to shows, Netflix, commune with friends, host ceremony and ritual and play. I am usually working half of the time at home during the weekdays and mostly out of the house on the weekends .
Roommate 2 and 3, I would love for you to join me soon.
Photos are of the staged home. House is completely unfurnished and ready for our blended flavor.
If you've gotten to this part of the ad and are still interested, please tell us about yourself!
What are you looking for in a house/housemates?
What about our home interests you?
Can you tell us a bit about your previous shared housing experiences?
How do you survive financially in the world?
In what ways can you see yourself contributing to the household community?
And anything else you wish to share :)
- House share
- San Pablo
- $1,300 monthly (double/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Meditation, yoga, dance, hiking, reading, working out
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not