Hello Future Roomie !
Room available anytime after August 15. Flexible with move-in date!
Sharing a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath house with full access to the living room, kitchen, and the backyard. Washer and dryer on property and free! House sits on the Concord, Baypoint, Pittsburg border. We are looking for a clean, responsible, healthy lifestyle house-mate to fill the room available.
The house is located on a private, quiet street that sits on 2.5 acres and is less than 1 mile from Bart, Highway 4, bus stops 388 and 396, stunning parks, regional trails, grocery stores, restaurants, and MORE! Room is $900 + $900 security deposit. utilities average about $75 a month. Open to small pets!
The room has large window with lots of natural light, closet space, central heating, and AC. New hardwood floors and carpet throughout house. Gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, tons of cabinet and pantry space in huge kitchen! Gas fireplace, large outside patio deck, and more... this is not a crowded home!
“PERFECT FOR SOMEONE WHO ENJOYS PRIVACY, CLEAN, QUIET AND PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT”!
Professional male mid 20s works as a civil engineer out of Antioch.
Professional female late 20s works as a financial aid advisor at a graduate school in Oakland and is finishing her degree in economics at CSUEB in the evenings.
We are all clean, quiet, and respectful!
• full-time employee (works out of the house) and/or full-time student.
• income verification and background history.
• to be neat (tidy) and keep common areas clean after each use.
• no drugs nor smoking inside.
• your schedule fits within the quiet sleep time between 11 PM – 6 AM.
• overnight guest OK 2 nights a week (essentially the weekend)👌🏽
If interested please reply with info:
1.) about yourself
2.) typical schedule
3.) what you like to do for fun!
Thank you for stoping by! We look forward to meeting you! 😊
- House share
- $900 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 30
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord