Communal Home in Hercules
Home Description: "Single-family home in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood with creek and walking trail nearby, and a short drive to shopping centers and future Hercules transit center. There is also a backyard, in-house laundry, central heat, and air conditioning. The two available rooms are private with shared bathrooms and kitchen."
Home Provider's Self-Description: "We are somewhat outgoing and willing to chat, but often like our personal time. We also like to live in a somewhat quiet environment, but we are relatively laid back so we definitely will like to watch TV or play some music at a decent volume. In our free time, we like to go try new places to eat, exercise, having BBQ's and hangout with friends."
Looking for: "Someone who is friendly, responsible, clean, trustworthy, honest, and respectful of people's boundaries. I am also looking for someone who is flexible and adaptable to changing situations and handles things such as cleaning or noise (in particular) in moderation."
One room for $1,100 and an additional, larger room for $1,400 are being offered through Home Match. Home Match helps connect people with available rooms in their homes with those seeking affordable rooms in the county they love. Our home share service uses compatibility-based matching and provides a comprehensive screening process that includes running background checks, collecting references, verifying income and photo ID. Once a match has been made we provide ongoing support to you and your housemate.
- We work with all individuals including couples, and families. We also work with applicants of any national origin and language preference. Home Match abides by the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate based on federal or state protected categories or any other arbitrary reason.
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee a match or a specific timeline to be matched.
- If interested in applying, please respond to this ad with your personal email address so we can send you an application.
- ¡Hablamos Español!
- House share
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker