Excellent room in Haight Ashbury
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Haight Ashbury. This property can come furnished or unfurnished. san-francisco-ca/haightashbury/353-haight-ashbury/tour
About This Room This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
If you are in the market for a shared apartment in the San Francisco Haight Ashbury, don’t miss this 1498-square-feet newly refurbished five-bedroom, one-bathroom home for rent in California. June will furnish this entire Haight Ashbury home for an additional monthly fee. Other features include central heating, street parking, smoke-free, internet and free laundry. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Aug. 8, 2022. See below for additional prices and date range options: Aug. 8, 2022 - Sept. 22, 2022: $2175/month for unfurnished Aug. 8, 2022 - Sept. 22, 2022: $1875/month for furnished This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#353: Haight Ashbury Queen Room E
- Apartment share
- Alamo Square
- $1,725 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord