$995 Private Apartment-Like Room w/Kitch + Laun.
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102220758
Furnished or Unfurnished Room Rental in a Country Club Home with Laundry Room & Kitchen Privileges
THIS IS AN AGE-RESTRICTED COMMUNITY; MUST BE 45 YEARS OLD OR OLDER TO APPLY. The monthly rent includes a newly remodeled in 2022, completely furnished private upstairs converted enclosed loft. There is a private bath with a shower and a HUGE walk-in closet. While laundry room and kitchen privileges come with the rental, a mini-fridge and microwave have been provided upstairs for tenant convenience. The space is the only room upstairs with a locked door for entry to the second floor- so it is VERY private. The only other person in the house is the property owner, a 55+ female professional who works 40+ hours weekly.
Rent includes trash pickup, a gardener, an alarm system, access to high-speed wifi, and one garaged parking space. Rental also includes Country Club HOA access to the community's amenities, including two golf courses. (Green fees and golf cart rental are not included.) The property has multiple pools (indoor and out), a gym, a billiards room, over 80 clubs and special interest groups, ongoing events, fitness classes, and a clubhouse with a restaurant. The community is exceptionally secure - access is only allowed through a 24/7 manned guardhouse.
*The monthly rental includes private use of the entire upstairs and the shared kitchen and laundry room facilities. If you would like to have access to the family room, living room, dining room, and backyard, there is an optional $205 per month additional fee. (Total monthly rent $1200.)
Tenant is to pay 1/2 of the following utilities: Gas, electricity, and water.
1. Age 45 or older: THIS IS AN AGE-RESTRICTED COMMUNITY
2. One Small Dog is OK. Sorry, no cats..
3. No couples or families, and since there are shared amenities, we will only consider a single FEMALE.
4. Respects privacy, cleanliness, and boundaries as much as the homeowner.
5. No smoking or vaping allowed.
6. Minimum 700 credit score.
7. Proof of monthly income 3x the monthly rent (or a prepayment in full of all months of the terms of the lease plus the deposits will be accepted.)
8. Three verifiable references are required.
9. Exceptions to any of the above-listed requirements will NOT be considered.
Additional Move-in Fees:
HOA Car transponder tags and HOA Common area key fee (non-refundable): $85
Lease options: 6, 9 & 12 months
There is a $55 non-refundable fee for a credit and background check with your application.
**TO SCHEDULE A TOUR:**
** No applications will be accepted without a tour.
** NO TOURS WILL BE SCHEDULED UNTIL THE ITEMS BELOW ARE COMPLETED!
1) Click the button to call. When you call, please listen to the entire message. The message will contain an email address.
2) Email a PHOTO OF THE FRONT OF a valid driver's license indicating that the prospective tenant is age 45 or older. (It is ok to black out the DL number and address.) PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN THE EMAIL.
3) Once the email is received and your age is verified from the emailed driver's license, you will be called within 24 hours to schedule your tour appointment. The prospective tenant will then be given access through the guarded gatehouse for the confirmed appointment time.
4) No appointments will be made or confirmed without the emailed driver's license submittal.
5) The unit is still available if this listing is still visible.
6) There are NO additional units available.
- House share
- $995 monthly (small/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord