Single Room w/ a Private Ensuite Ba Room 1
• A 99 sq ft private room with wood flooring and a private ensuite bathroom.
• Includes a twin-sized bed, regular closet, and desk.
• All utilities (electricity, water, gas, Wifi, and trash) are covered at no additional cost.
LOCATION AND COMMUNITY
Located at 1711 1/2 Kelton Avenue, the property is in close proximity to the following:
• UCLA (25 mins walking distance),
• UCLA American Language School (20 mins walking distance)
• Kaplan Language School, (20 mins walking distance)
• Mentor Language School (15 mins walking distance)
• ELC (15 mins walking distance)
• Santa Monica College (35 minutes bus ride)
• The Art Institute of California (35 minutes bus ride)
YOUR CO-LIVING APARTMENT
• It's a fully furnished 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom apartment with a spacious living and dining area as common areas.
• Has a fully functional kitchen with refrigerator, stove top, and oven provided for your convenience.
• Kelton residents can also enjoy the following perks in the building: parking (subject to availability) and laundry.
LEASE TERMS AND FEES
Available Lease Terms:
• January to August 31, 2024 - $1,795.00
• One-time Processing Fee of $125
• One-time Application fee of $55
• 1-month security deposit
• Parking fee of $120 per month
DISCLAIMER: Zuma Housing upgrades and renovates their units' furniture and room structures from time to time! Therefore, the pictures in this listing may not reflect the current situation of this room. We update the images we use rapidly and will add the new photos in the shortest notice possible.
- Apartment share
- $1,795 monthly (small)
- 08 Jan 2024
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord