Single Room with a Common Bathroom in a 5 Bedroom
• A private room with wood flooring and a common bathroom.
• Includes a twin-sized bed, regular closet, and desk.
• All utilities (electricity, water, gas, WIFI, and trash) are covered at no additional cost.
LOCATION AND COMMUNITY
Located at 1738 S Kelton Avenue, the property is in close proximity to the following:
• UCLA (25 mins walking distance),
• UCLA American Language School (20 mins walking distance)
• Kaplan Language School, (20 mins walking distance)
• Mentor Language School (15 mins walking distance)
• ELC (15 mins walking distance)
• Santa Monica College (35 minutes bus ride)
• The Art Institute of California (35 minutes bus ride)
YOUR CO-LIVING APARTMENT
• It's a fully furnished 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment with a spacious dining area and living area as common areas for 5 tenants.
• Has a fully functional kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, and oven provided for your convenience.
• Kelton residents can also do their laundry at the apartment accordingly.
LEASE TERMS AND FEES
Standard Room (108 - 125 sq ft)
• Term A - 8 months (January 1 to August 31) - $1,590.75
• Term B - 6 months (January 1 to June 30) - $1,606.50
• Term C - 12 months (January 1 to December 31) - $1,575.00
Large Room (170 - 206 sq ft)
• Term A - 8 months (January 1 to August 31) - $1,913.95
• Term B - 6 months (January 1 to June 30) - $1,932.90
• Term C - 12 months (January 1 to December 31) - $1,895.00
• One time Processing Fee of $125
• One time Application fee of $50
• 1 month security deposit
DISCLAIMER: Zuma Housing upgrades and renovates their units' furniture and room structures from time to time! Therefore, the pictures in this listing may not reflect the current situation of this room. We update the images we use rapidly and will add the new photos in the shortest notice possible!
- Apartment share
- $1,575 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 8 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Not known
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord