Lovely room in Vermont Square
Sign and pay for a lease that’s 7 months or longer before August 20th 2022, and you’ll get 1 week of free rent. Unfurnished Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom shared home in Vermont Square.
About This Room This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
Newly built and super-spacious, this three-story townhouse apartment is perfect for working professionals that commute Downtown and college roommates attending the nearby University of Southern California. At 1367-square-feet, this shared unit features three large, sunlit bedrooms with private bathrooms and one half-bathroom on the second floor. Additional apartment features include central heating and air conditioning, new hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and a washer and dryer. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Aug. 10, 2022. See below for additional prices and date range options: Jan. 2, 2023 - Jan. 2, 2024: $1625/month for unfurnished Jan. 2, 2023 - Jan. 2, 2024: $1975/month for furnished Jan. 2, 2023 - April 1, 2023: $1625/month for unfurnished Jan. 2, 2023 - April 1, 2023: $2100/month for furnished Jan. 2, 2023 - Feb. 16, 2023: $1975/month for unfurnished Jan. 2, 2023 - Feb. 16, 2023: $2825/month for furnished
#852: Vermont Square Queen Room 1A W/Private Bathroom
- Apartment share
- South Los Angeles
- $1,625 monthly (large)
- 01 Jan 2023
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord