Newly Added Room In Vermont Square
Sign and pay for a lease that’s 7 months or longer before August 20th 2022, and you’ll get 1 week of free rent. Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom shared home in Vermont Square. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
Newly built and super-spacious, this three-story townhouse apartment is perfect for working professionals that commute Downtown and college roommates attending the nearby University of Southern California. At 1531-square-feet, this shared unit features three large, sunlit bedrooms with private bathrooms. Additional apartment features include central heating and air conditioning, new hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and a washer and dryer. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Aug. 12, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Sept. 7, 2022 - Sept. 7, 2023: $1800/month for unfurnished Sept. 7, 2022 - Sept. 7, 2023: $1750/month for furnished Sept. 6, 2022 - Sept. 6, 2023: $1775/month for unfurnished Sept. 6, 2022 - Sept. 6, 2023: $1725/month for furnished Sept. 5, 2022 - June 29, 2023: $1875/month for unfurnished Sept. 5, 2022 - June 29, 2023: $1825/month for furnished
#853: Vermont Square Queen Room B w/ Private Bathroom
- Apartment share
- South Los Angeles
- $1,675 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord