Furnished Private Br/Ba--Month To Month
Professional female looking for a responsible, clean, quiet, respectful professional with a stable income to share a spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath second-floor apartment in north Redondo Beach (south of Artesia). Building has 4 units. Room and bath are furnished.
* Month-to-month rental agreement
* Beach living at an affordable price
* Utilities (Wi-Fi and electricity) included
* Kitchen privileges
* Coin-operated washer and dryer on premises
* 11' x 11' private bedroom with a large window, laminate flooring and a large closet
* Bedroom has a TV wall mount
* Large, private full bathroom directly across the hall with additional storage
* Clean, bright upper unit with lots of windows
* Huge balcony
* Quiet neighbors
* Walkable neighborhood
* Nearby eateries include Snax, Mackay Donuts, Bamboo Thai Express, Thai Bistro, Starbucks, Rod's Charbroiler, Calimex, Natural World Market, Papa John's Pizza and others.
* Walking distance to Grocery Outlet, The UPS Store, Redondo Beach public library, CVS Pharmacy, Dollar Tree, Goodwill, Salvation Army, 7-11, N. Redondo Beach post office, Box Bros. and more.
* Proof of income required
* One person only, NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!
* No smoking (indoors or out) of anything, social drinking only
* I have a mellow, friendly senior cat so no allergies please
Thanks for reading and good luck with your search!
- Apartment share
- Redondo Beach
- $1,300 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, reading, travelling, food, work, animals, comedy, politics
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate