Awesome room in Park Mesa Heights
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Park Mesa Heights. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
Spacious and sunlit with a fenced-in yard, this lovely three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Park Mesa Heights is now available for rent. At an impressive 1207-square-feet, this couples-friendly shared unit comes fully loaded with a flat-screen TV in the living room, high-speed WiFi, and new kitchen appliances. Newly remodeled, this home features central air conditioning and heating, an eat-in chef’s kitchen, a decorative fireplace, high ceilings, large windows, modern fixtures, pristine hardwood floors, and recessed lighting. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on . See below for additional prices and date range options: July 30, 2022 - July 30, 2023: $1350/month for unfurnished July 30, 2022 - July 30, 2023: $1575/month for furnished July 29, 2022 - July 29, 2023: $1350/month for unfurnished July 29, 2022 - July 29, 2023: $1575/month for furnished July 28, 2022 - May 21, 2023: $1450/month for unfurnished July 28, 2022 - May 21, 2023: $1700/month for furnished
#895: Park Mesa Heights Full Room C
- Apartment share
- $1,475 monthly (large)
- $1,375 monthly (large)
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord