The Hollywood Bungalow
Welcome to a serene, tucked-away haven in the heart of Outpost Estates on Hollywood Hills.
Picture yourself in a tranquil bungalow retreat, where mesmerizing twilight views of the city are your everyday backdrop while you are just 5 minutes by car away from the Hollywood action.
From the cozy warmth of a palo verde stone fireplace to the open, airy design that seamlessly connects indoor and outdoor spaces, while having central AC and heating, my bungalow exudes a vibe that's both retro-cool and utterly relaxing.
The shared living areas, including a sensational gourmet kitchen boasting sleek white countertops and stainless steel appliances, are designed for those who appreciate a mix of modern convenience and timeless style. And for those moments of relaxation, the private deck with an outdoor jacuzzi offers a breathtaking view of the cityscape while the open communal space offers a dining space for 6 people and relaxing entertainment area with views to the outdoor deck and jacuzzi.
Just minutes from the lively streets of Hollywood and the famed hiking trails of Runyon Canyon, my bungalow is tucked away in Outpost Estates and offers you the perfect blend of bustling city life and serene retreat. It's your go-to spot for unwinding, entertaining, or simply finding your zen in a vibrant, nature-filled atmosphere.
I’m Emily, an Australian actor/producer living in LA. I’ve moved to LA 5 years ago from Australia and co-purchased with my parents this remodelled home while adding I my own touches such as the patio deck and jacuzzi., and a weekly gardener and the jacuzzi is maintained weekly.
I’m still adding other features soon, such as a BBQ (Ozzies love BBQ’s) and outdoor furniture.
For example, in Bedroom#2 I have added a new super comfortable cloud queen bed as well as a custom cupboard replacing the existing white bookshelf you see in the picture.
My acting work requires me to travel back to Australia for periods of time. I have one near-by neighbour and they are quiet and friendly and we look after each other. “Luna” my tonkinese cat has a beautiful temperament who loves cuddles and at times travels back to Australia with me.
I have ample on street parking as well as parking for one car in the carport.
My other roommate is Harley, another actor with a full-time job working outside of the home 5 days a week. Harley is super chill, very tidy and loves to bake in his spare time. So you can expect many of baked goods in the kitchen.
We’re looking to live with people who are respectful, kind and have a full-time professional job. Proof of income will be required at my co-owner's request as well as three references.
Both Harley and I have enjoyed maintaining a friendly relationship with one other person who recently lived with us and they are happy to act as a reference for us.
The two stylish rooms for rent are more than just a space—they are a tranquil escape. With polished concrete floors and pitched beamed ceilings that echo the mid-century charm, you'll find yourself in a peaceful oasis. Each of the bedrooms has its own private entrance from the garden and they share a common bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower. The bungalow rent price includes all utilities and wifi.
Room#1 is nestled just off the sunlit dining area and kitchen, with its own seperate entrance and main internal door. It offers a serene sunroom perfect for soaking in the sights and sounds of nature. The picture posted shows the room furnished but I can also remove the furniture if you would like to furnish the room yourself.
Room#2 is slightly larger and also has its own private entrance going outside to its own patio, and the main door opens up to the lounge area. This room is fully furnished and will be ready by 27th November. I’m removing the white cupboard you see in the picture I posted and adding a designer custom cupboard. The main door has a private digital lock.
We have a residential lease agreement you would need to sign, and house rules which we all abide by:
- Mutual respect for each other. We all need to communicate if guests are coming over with some advance notice.
- We cultivate a safe, harmonious living environment. If you are abusive, aggressive towards other housemates your lease will be terminated immediately.
- If you have a partner going to live with you, you will need to pay an additional $300/month for utilities.
- If you have single guest for a single night, you will need to pay $30 a night but prior approval required..
- 10pm onwards is quite time, unless mutually agreed.
- We are both actors and we need consideration when taping auditions (complete silence) for a few hours when taping. Normally we do this during work hours, unless we get a short deadline.
-Door key if lost must be replaced though your bond and locks may be need to be replaced.
- Will need 4 weeks notice to vacate. You may be given 4 weeks notice to vacate.
- No weapons on property
- You will be required to take out bins and trash on a shared rotation between housemates
- Shared household chores except for the gardening as we have a gardener. (if you like to garden, feel free to talk to me what you want to do)
- Doors will need to be shut when you exit as we live on Hollywood Hills and dont want Luna to get eaten by coyotes.
- In Bedroom#1 do not put anything on the mirrored furniture without placing felt covering,
- Clean up after yourself.
- Ask before you borrow
- Respect personal space
- Keep you room clean and
household neat and tidy
- House share
- Hollywood Hills
- $2,000 monthly (small)
- $2,800 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 35
- Any pets?
- music, films, food, working out, dancing, running, fitness, gym, exercise, nature, acting, plants, cats, filmmaking
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- No preference
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord