Beautiful Hollywood Home With Spacious Backyard
This room is in a Bungalow home. With Bungalow, you get a private room in a beautiful home, we match you with great roommates, and we make co-living easier with things like furnished living areas and monthly cleanings. Plus, we handle utilities and WiFi, so there's no splitting bills or chasing roommates for money.
ALL BUNGALOW HOMES INCLUDE
- Wifi, utilities and Smart TVs set up and ready to go
- Beautifully designed and furnished common spaces
- Monthly professional cleaning
- All residents vetted and background checked
- Online Meet & Greet to get to know current residents
- Built-in community through monthly events and outings ABOUIT THE NEIGHBORHOOD This home boasts a great central location near De Longpre Park. Enjoy living by Hollywood Palladium and the Fonda Theatre--both are great concert venues! Trader Joe's and CVS are right around the corner, making it easy to check off your to-do list. Plus, Santa Monica Blvd and the Red Line are nearby, providing convenient access to the rest of the city.
: We are on a mission to take the hassle out of renting. When you live in a Bungalow managed property, you are getting a modern, tech-enabled, responsive landlord from Day 1. We have all your needs covered, from utility setup to flexible lease terms, an easy-to-use app for paying rent, on-staff maintenance technicians, a dedicated team of customer support experts, and even optional furnishings and monthly cleanings. Find out why thousands of renters are choosing to rent with Bungalow.
- Apartment share
- $1,325 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- No preference
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord