Large room with Private Bathroom Avail March 1
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102266044
Available March 1st
Room with a private bathroom available in apartment in Glendale with a married couple and their dog.
Large room on the 1st floor with 3 windows, walk-in closet, and private bathroom. The rest of the apartment is fully furnished and has a washer/dryer, dishwasher, and back patio with a grill and fire pit. Driveway access is every other month (switching with the upstairs apartment) and is shared with roommates tandem-style. Ample street parking is also available without permit.
Must be non-smoker and comfortable with a large dog (the brown and white dog in the picture, not the black dog).
No other animals.
Must have 1st month rent and 1-month security deposit.
Average utilities are $150/month
A little about us-
We are a married couple- been together almost 10 years now. My husband has lived at this property since before we got together. He teaches sword fighting and runs an Etsy store for 3D printed items. I’m a former stunt woman currently getting my doctorate in physical therapy. We are big nerds.
Notes regarding the photos-
-The only picture I had that shows the back patio was taken during a Pirate themed party. Pirate flags are not a part of the standard decor.
-Yes, those are nerf blasters lining the hallway. Like I said above- big nerds.
- Please don’t mind our current roommates things in the pictures of the room as he is still living there. The curtains are staying if you want them.
- Apartment share
- $950 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 36 to 40
- Any pets?
- cooking, films, food, tv, animals, singing, theatre, board games, health, science, drinking, entertainment, sci-fi, fantasy, dnd
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate