Chic Sawtelle Apt Near the 405
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102249273
A private bedroom is available at this sleek 4 bed, 3 bath Sawtelle apartment. With hardwood floors and an upgraded kitchen, this contemporary space has everything you need.
This room is in a Bungalow home. With Bungalow, you get a private room in a beautiful home, we match you with great roommates, and we make co-living easier with things like furnished living areas and monthly cleanings. Plus, we handle utilities and WiFi, so there's no splitting bills or chasing roommates for money.
ALL BUNGALOW HOMES INCLUDE
- Wifi, utilities and Smart TVs set up and ready to go
- Beautifully designed and furnished common spaces
- Monthly professional cleaning
- All residents vetted and background checked
- Online Meet & Greet to get to know current residents
- Built-in community through monthly events and outings Optional bedroom furniture now available.
About the Neighborhood
Located a half-block north of buzzing Santa Monica Boulevard, this Sawtelle apartment offers an excellent LA location. The 405 is only a couple of blocks away for getting around town with ease. Plus, the Metro Express line is within a mile. When you need groceries and other necessities, it's only a short drive to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, CVS, and Ralphs. This neighborhood also has an excellent assortment of eateries, including Jackfruit Cafe, Izakaya Sasaya, and Plan Check Kitchen + Bar.
: We are on a mission to take the hassle out of renting. When you live in a Bungalow managed property, you are getting a modern, tech-enabled, responsive landlord from Day 1. We have all your needs covered, from utility setup to flexible lease terms, an easy-to-use app for paying rent, on-staff maintenance technicians, a dedicated team of customer support experts, and even optional furnishings and monthly cleanings. Find out why thousands of renters are choosing to rent with Bungalow.
- Apartment share
- Century City
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord