Communal Artist, Student, Prof, Burbank House
Good Intentional Communal Living. Shared-room, Bunk beds, with like minded people, and have your own lockable wardrobe closets. Sturdy bunk beds, weekly maid serviced, clean house in central Burbank!
Rooms separated by Gender.
Text me 1st.
*Opening Sept 1st, 2022. Please know these pictures are the actual house, but not with the communal furniture set up.
All utilities, Hi-speed internet, toilet paper, hand soap, dish soap, sponges, Weekly Maid, House managers who take care of trash and kitchen.
*3 full bathrooms.
*Large Garage with Air Conditioner.
*Garage Space will have a few Desk, lounge couches, ideally for electronic music production, guitarist, electronic drum kit.
*Space is also purposed for Photography, Acting rehearsals and Mirror-wall section for dancing/choreography
*No TV inside the house or Mixed-use Garage.
*Computer Desk Room - 7 desks with padded chairs in common areas for writing, computer work, studying, etc.
*Back yard - Couches - Hammocks-Umbrella lounge in Backyard with shade and beautiful trees.
*orkin Pest Control
*Dinning room - 4 people to a Fridge and individual assigned dry food storage.
*Bonus room for studying and lounging
- Coin serviced laundry.
*This is for focused artist, students and working professionals.
- No credit check.
- Background check for felonies
- No party People. No heavy alcoholic drinkers. No illegal Drugs allowed.
- 420 Friendly outside only.
*Perfect for monthly renting - Monthly Lease, Average stay is 6 to 18 months. Longest stay, 4 years.
*Locking Private Wardrobe closet per person. (2x3x6 ft)
*Two internet connections.
*Very organized and clean - maid weekly
*Cozy Front and back yards.
- Not a private Room - Ask for a Spot Available!
*Shared Rooms. Just like a Mediterranean Hostel.
*Security cameras in common areas, house rules. House manager, kitchen manager, security.
*Bike Friendly - Bike Storage inside Property. - Bike paths ample in city of Burbank.
* lockable bike storage on the property.
* Plenty non permitted street parking
* Bus stop 2 blocks / Grocery outlet and Ralph's are 20 minutes walking. ( Have Ralphs Deliver)
* Antelope Metro/Train line, right across from Downtown Burbank is .9 miles from the house.
This is a family oriented neighborhood located in a multi dwelling housing zone on Main street in Burbank.
Check out the Community Pool!
Must have good manners, please. Thank you.
Not a private room. Yes - Private wardrobes. Communal, affordable living.
No Pets please.
Month 2 Month lease. Must pass felony background check with good references, "about me", not a heavy alcohol or hard drug user.
* Refundable Deposit of $400, $50 move in fee, $700 per month. 1150 total to move in.
You will save 150 - 300 on amenities , cleaning and utilities.
*People say house much more spacious and accommodating in real life. Various schedules create a half empty house feeling thru out the day.
Please message me for more details and I'll share our website presence and set up a tour of the house.
Leasing new Spots for all genders.
Female and Male rooms are separated
10 Lady spots available Sept 1st, 2022
12 guys spots available for Sept 2022
"Main St. Burbank House"
Bohemian Oasis Lodge
- House share
- $700 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 19 to 65
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, films, art, hiking, yoga, food, video games, writing, working out, beach, netflix, meeting new people, studying
- 5 Females, 5 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord