Room Available in Quite Sunny Home
We are a quite household looking for a likewise professional female housemate. We are a clean, respectful, considerate couple that enjoys gardening, hiking the local trails, cooking, and occasionally hosting dinner for a few family members. What we love most about our neighborhood is how quite and peaceful it feels and that our ever changing garden is a haven for numerous wild birds and pollinators alike! Unfortunately, we cannot allow any additional pets, as we have a very shy indoor only kitty.
- Washer/Dryer in house with additional storage space if needed
- WiFi provided
- Negotiable off street parking (We have a spot in front available as well)
- Shared kitchen, living room, and bathroom
- Utilities are not included in rent, fluctuate based on usage
We hope to find someone who will enjoy the charm and peaceful ambiance of our home as much as we do!
- House share
- Eastmont Hills
- $1,600 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 32 to 34
- Any pets?
- music, reading, cooking, art, hiking, food, video games, work, outdoors, exercise, animals, gardening, family, plants, chilling
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate