Sunny, bedroom for rent in quiet neighborhood.
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102147216
1 Room for rent in central Albany/Berkeley in a 3 bedroom/1 bath duplex. Duplex is located in the second floor.
• Sunny bedroom (11’ x 10'5) with balcony facing the back yard. Balcony is 11' x 6'7
• Comfortable closet
• Furnished (full size bed – with 4 storage drawers - 1 red dresser, 1 small lamp and 1 night table)
• Large fully stocked kitchen
• Large living room and a dining room.
• A block away from Bus Stop (line 18) 10 minutes ride to downtown Berkeley
• Safe and quite neighborhood
• 10 minutes driving to UC Berkeley
• A block away from Solano Ave.
• Walking distance to Safeway on Solano Ave and to other shops and restaurants
• 5 min drive to El Cerrito plaza BART Station, 99 Ranch Market, easy access to freeway
• Looking for a professional/student (preferably female) who is quiet and clean and easy to get along with
• Sorry, no pets as I already have 2 small dogs (Pug and Chihuahua). The Chihuahua is a permanent pet and the Pug will live with us for 6 months at most, as she is my daughter’s pet.
• Plenty of space for free street parking
• Several laundromats within walking distance
• Moving expenses: First and last month rent plus $500 for security deposit.
You will be sharing the house with me (single female), my 15 year old son and 2 small friendly dogs. My son is very well behave, quiet and respectful.
If you are interested, please email me with a brief description of yourself, and please include your work history and rental references for the last 2 years. I will require proof of employment.
- Apartment share
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 50
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate