Hip Williamsburg Digs
Looking for someone to fill the second, large bedroom in my awesome Williamsburg apartment that has two floors, three entrances. Super comfy room with window, AC/heating, the entire apartment is newly renovated, high ceilings throughout and furnished. Currently has a bed that can be single or double. Artsy-chic vibes throughout the apartment. Perfectly located 2 minutes from the JMZ subway. Close to waterfront and Domino park, Whole Foods, Apple store, Equinox, Sephora and a bunch of cool yoga studios, bars. Also, cool bars, boutiques, cafes and restaurants super close. I’m on the garden level with backyard and benches - perfect for a chill time.
- women or men may apply.
- month to month or longer
- currently fully furnished
- The room has the view to the quiet backyard
- You have your own cute bathroom with large mirror (a glass walled shower is shared in the master bathroom)
- you can use the other rooms e. g.
- large stylish living room (smart TV, Italian Modern Living couch, dining room table, hanging wicker chair)
- backyard with beer benches and umbrella
- well equipped chefs kitchen (Vita mix, microwave, stove/oven, fancy china and flatware)
- fully equipped home gym (workout bench, weights, standing bike, yoga mat/block/pillow ($120/mth apply)
- very reasonable priced parking garage one block away if you need
- laundry in the building or apartment ($50/mth if used in the apartment)
- Free Wifi, TV available in living room
- 50% utility bill if you run AC/heat
- open to cats
- asking $1800/mth
I’m a chill professional from Europe and look forward to talking to you.
- Apartment share
Marcy Av Station
0-5 minutes walk away
- $1,575 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate