Private Full Furnished Bedroom in Prospect Heights
Bedroom is fully furnished with a full sized bed and mattress, a nightstand, and a lamp. Individual AC/heating unit is located inside the bedroom.
This home also has a backyard and a rooftop deck!
Get to downtown Manhattan in less than 30 minutes by taking the S line from Park Place to the 4/5 or the A/C lines from Franklin Ave. You can also travel through Brooklyn and Queens from one of the neighborhood’s many bus stops.
Prospect Heights may also be one of the most walkable neighborhoods in Brooklyn. You can easily get to Park Slope, Crown Heights, and even cross Prospect Park into Prospect Lefferts Garden.
Laundry, utilities, household essentials, professional cleanings, and WiFi are covered under the rent price.
- NO BROKER FEE
- Gut-renovated building, with modern finishes
- Free high-speed WiFi
- In unit washer and dryer
- In unit dishwasher
- High end kitchen appliances (stove, microwave, and fridge)
At Common, you have the option to get to know your neighbors. The building is connected digitally via the Common app, and there are ample opportunities for meetups around shared interests. In any given day, members will co-host a party and participate in five different conversation threads.
***BENEFITS INCLUDED WITH CO-LIVING**
- Private, furnished bedroom
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- High end kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, and toilet paper)
- Weekly cleaning of all shared space included
- ALL utilities included
- Flexible lease terms (3, 6, 12 months)
Please call or text to inquire about scheduling a tour, or to inquire about the application process. Options to use a third party guarantor service, and a security deposit service are available.
**rent price advertised is for a 6 month lease with 1 month free amortized
- Apartment share
- Prospect Heights
- $1,120 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 5 Females, 4 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord