Medium sized room
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102270341
- 3 mins walk to midtown Q train.
- 3 mins walk to B6 LTD bus
-10 minute bus ride from Brooklyn college
- Large kitchen
- M U S T BE CLEAN & know how to clean up after yourself and be okay with cleaning shared spaces when it’s your turn to do so.
-Room comes with a cupboard (as shown in picture)
- Diverse neighborhood where everyone minds their business (Jews, Greek, Asian, Indian, Russian)
Two African - American young woman in the late 20s.
I am super spiritual-burns incense and sage the house
My roomie is a gamer (may shout a bit when she’s losing lmao)
We’re both music lover
I cook everything I eat so I’m always in the kitchen cooking or baking something.
You’re sharing bathroom with my other roommate
Hygiene and cleanliness are a big deal to us.
We really mind our business to be honest. We don’t bother you at all.. we don’t even bother each other.
Not a big fan of guests unless it’s your boo ;) or family coming over.
Guests are to be contained in your room, unless it’s okay with us since we’re always half naked at home.
Your bedroom is more private as it’s further away from the other two bedrooms.
We’ll be so happy if it’s someone we can also vibe with.
Dense, stagnant and tense energy is very draining and exhaustive- ain’t nobody got time for that. Let’s be cool with each other :)
- Apartment share
- $1,150 monthly (small)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 29
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate