Large room with private bath in Fort Greene
Hello! I put down a deposit early for a 2 bed/2 bath with a January 1 start and am looking for someone to join the lease. The current tenants (who lived there 18 years) will move out at the end of October and the bathrooms and kitchen will be renovated in November/December. The pictures in this post are from an identical unit directly above. I can also send you the full StreetEasy posting (+ walkthrough video) from that unit.
About the apartment:
- 2nd floor walk-up
- large rooms fit queen beds
- laundry in basement
- live-in super
- heat, hot water, gas included
- directly on top of the Lafayette C and 5 min walks from from Atlantic Ave trains and Fulton G
- 26 year old female working as a data scientist in tech, currently mostly working from home
- Recently moved from San Francisco
- Clean, responsible, have lived with roommates for 8 years
I’m looking for:
- Someone who wants to sign a 12 month lease and might want to renew after that
- Someone who’s looking to be friends with their roommate and wants to make the place feel like home
January is a long time away so I’m mostly gauging interest for now, but please reach out if this sounds like a good fit!
- Apartment share
- Fort Greene
- $1,925 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- 01 Jan 2022
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- reading, writing, biking, museums, rock climbing, podcasts, exploring the neighborhood
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate