One bedroom w/ private bathroom and walk in closet
The apartment is a beautiful 2nd floor apartment on a quiet family oriented street in Flatbush. Bay windows, large kitchen and living space plus washer/dryer and dishwasher all in the apt. The room can be partially furnished or unfurnished and your potential roomate is flexible regarding the time that you stay in the apartment, but would prefer someone who can stay for about 3 months( through the winter season)
More about the apartment:
A spacious 3-bedroom ( but only 2 ppl live here) second floor apartment with private balcony and two full baths in a beautiful 2-family building. The 3rd bedroom is used as a spare bedroom for guests! The house is located steps away from the Newkirk Avenue 2/5 subway stop on a quiet one-way street. Less than 10 minutes bike ride away from top notch restaurants and bars in Ditmas Park. Plenty of shopping opportunities along Nostrand and Flatbush Avenues.
- Spacious open concept kitchen and living room floor plan
- High ceilings
- Bay windows
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen with stainless appliances, including a dishwasher & microwave
- Granite counter-tops
- 2 full baths
- In unit washer/dryer
- Plenty of closet space
- Private balcony
- Ample street parking
- Neighbors are kind people
- Landlord (couple with a child) lives downstairs and is wonderful and over the years we have become great friends. They are extremely responsive and helpful with any problems that arise.
- Utilities: No more than 100$ per month per person for most months then goes up slightly in the winter time. This includes high speed internet, renters insurance, electric, gas and heat.
About the Room:
The room is quite spacious and has room for a queen size bed, a desk with a chair and a nightstand. It also has a walk in closet. There is a private bathroom down the hall from the bedroom that would be completely yours. There is space in the window for an A/C and there is a large A/C in the living room as well. And because covid is still real there is a high quality air filter in the living space as well.
About your roomate: I am moving out to find an apartment closer to my new job so you will be living with Jen. She is a public defender and is honestly such a genuine person. She works from home most days so it’s important that you go into work most days. She has a girlfriend who lives in the neighborhood and travels a lot so there are times where you will have the apartment to yourself for consecutive days. Her g/f will also come by ( and when they cook they offer)
About you: a professional working individual that pays on time and enjoys a comfortable living space. Preferred for the individual to work out of the home. No pets ( landlord preference)
- Apartment share
- Flatbush - Ditmas Park
- $1,300 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate