Open spaced apt!
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102172906
*NOTE: This is a private room in a shared apartment.
Location: 59 Bogart (315 Seigel) St, Brooklyn NY
- The apartment is located in the heart of East Williamsburg.
- Walking distance from attractions like Bushwick Food Coop, House of Yes, Momenta Art Museum and The Chocolate Factory.
- It extends from the East River to Bushwick Avenue and from Flushing Avenue to Nassau Avenue.
- Transportation to the L train 1 minute, J&M train 5 minutes away.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathroom apartment.
- With hardwood flooring, there is a spacious living room with a couch, and TV for relaxing.
- This apartment building is a newly renovated former beer factory with exposed concrete, open space, and soaring windows.
- Fully equipped with utensils for cooking meals at home.
- There is a rooftop for hanging with friends, a laundry machine in the apartment, and a gym located on the main floor.
Each room comes with a bed, desk, chair, closet.
You only need to bring your clothes.
Utilities Include wifi, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC, TV cables.
EXTRA Service: Free Cleaning Service 2 to 3 times a month.
- Apartment share
- East Williamsburg
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- 01 Jul 2023
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord