Furnished Full Size Room in Prospect Heights #170B
Twin room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Prospect Heights. Flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Home
This beautifully designed and fully renovated 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, has a gorgeous living and dining room, kitchen, featuring high end finishes. The kitchen is fully renovated, equipped with new appliances and stocked with amenities. The abundance of sunlight from its many windows makes this home its own source of happiness.
About This Room
This bright room, has a twin bed, foldable desk, walk-in closet, nightstand with a warm reading lamp, beautiful rug and the most amazing part - a roof window!
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All our homes are priced dynamically -- the exact rate is dependent on when you might want to move in and move out. Visit our website for a quote on your specific dates.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#170: Prospect Heights Twin Room B
- Apartment share
- Crown Heights
- $1,025 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker