Room available in 2BR 1.5 BA 2Floor Apt w/backyard
ROOM AVAILABLE IN 2 FLOOR, 2BR, 1.5 BA BUSHWICK APT WITH HUGE PRIVATE BACKYARD
6 MONTH LEASE STARTING APRIL 1ST
EARLY MOVE IN AVAILABLE
About the Space:
- 2 Floors, 2 BR, 1.5 BA
- HUGE Private Backyard plenty of space to plant
- 209 ft away from the L Train Wilson Ave Stop (same block) and a .5 miles from the J Train Chauncey St (4 blocks away).
- Upstairs Common Spaces come fully furnished (Living room & Kitchen). Am open to redecorating so you feel at home.
- Downstairs Common Space: Office space/storage.
- Bedroom will be completely unfurnished and empty upon move in
About me (the roommate):
- 26 year old white non binary them trying to survive
- I have a one year old puppy named Ruby. She is the sweetest lovebug ever and housetrained.
- I am a dog walker during the day and make press on nails at night. I also will board my clients’ dogs from time to time, so there will be times there are more than one pup in the household. All the love and affection you could ask for <3
- I am very COVID conscious and am looking for a roommate who is the same and who is willing to have an honest discussion about the steps we both are taking to protect ourselves and one another.
- Very 420 Friendly
- I am allergic to cats but any other pets are welcome depending on compatibility with Ruby.
- IG: @zp3peo101 (personal), @pressedbymc (nails)
- Hit me up to get to know me more/ask any questions you have
Moving in Details:
- Flexible move in date: March 1st - April 1st.
- Looking for someone to sign a 6 month lease with me
- Rent is $1000/month + ~$100/month for utilities
- No application fee for credit check
- If interested in the apartment please contact me to arrange a video chat where I can show you the apartment and we can get to know one another and see if it's a good fit.
- If all goes well over video chat, we can then arrange an in person viewing for the apartment.
- Apartment share
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate