Large Bedroom in Duplex (Looking for Leasee)
Hi! My name is TJ, and I’m looking for somebody to take over this bedroom in this duplex. I need somebody to come in by July 1st, can accommodate for an earlier move-in date. I also would prefer somebody who’s planning to stay for at least a year, as I’m renewing the lease (which ends on July 31st) so you’ll need fair to good credit and $40,000 or up in salary.
ABOUT THE ROOM/SPACE:
- This is a duplex apartment on the first floor of a 4 story building in Bushwick. The Bushwick-Aberdeen L is basically in front of the apartment, and Broadway Junction (A, C) + Chauncey St (J) stops are very close by as well.
- You would have the floor to yourself, as the other two bedrooms are in the basement portion. The living room, kitchen, and main bathroom is on the first floor, and a half bathroom located in the basement as well.
- In-building laundry that’s accessible right door to our basement so it’s very low hassle.
- pet friendly (I have a young kitten named Rocky, she loves people.)
- I’m a 24 y/o professional who works as an Office Coordinator/ Office DJ for a make up company called Glossier. (Yes I got the hook up on products.)
- Also a professional musician, I have a music studio in my room that’s soundproofed so I keep the noise level at a minimum and am super respectful to not disturb others.
I think that covers everything but let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! v
- Apartment share
- $900 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 24
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate