Bedroom Available in 2bd Apartment with Backyard
Hi All! The second bedroom in my apartment is available beginning October 1, or sooner. Below are some details about the apartment and myself. Feel free to message me with any questions!
The Room (Large):
• Furnished** bedroom with: queen bed, 6 drawer dresser, and nightstand (**if you have your own furniture, I can accommodate for that, just let me know)
• Hardwood floors, high ceilings, two windows, exposed brick, large closet
• Available from October 1 - June 30, with a chance to sign a lease in July
• Two bedroom with rooms on opposite ends
• Shared kitchen, living room, and bathroom
• Large backyard!
• A few blocks from the J Gates train and a few extra blocks to the L & M trains
• I'm a 26 year old professional who works in the financial industry
• I have a cat named Albert who is very friendly and affectionate :)
• I keep it low key but like to have people over every so often to enjoy the backyard and chill
• My hobbies include baking and cooking, so you will be fed here with treats and meals if you ever want them :)
• Seeking someone low-maintenance who doesn't mind a cat around. I keep the apartment clean and neat, so someone who does the same.
• The apartment and bedroom are furnished, but if you have bedroom furniture you want to bring, please let me know, and items can be moved out accordingly.
If interested, message me for more information!
- Apartment share
- $1,350 monthly (large)
- 01 Oct 2019
- Minimum term
- 9 months
- Maximum term
- 9 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate