Roommate for 3 BR
Hi - please let me know if/whether you have any questions!
I'm looking for a third roommate to fill a 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom apartment in Bushwick for an August 1st move - in.
There's 1st month + security deposit to sign onto the lease:
The room, at $800, is in front, it has a window and a closet. It's big enough to fit a double bed, desk, and dresser, with room left over.
- The apartment is relatively new, it's clearly been re-done within the past few years.
- There's a brick layout throughout the whole apartment with teal colored-ish walls.
- It's next to subways L, Wilson Ave (2 minute walk) and J Chauncey or Halsey St. (10 minute walk).
- There's a washer and dryer in the basement ($3.50 total).
*Please find photos, from the agent, attached.
(1) Katie, 23 years old and works full time as a graphic artist.
(2) Nicole, 25 years old and works in culinary arts/hospitality.
Who are you?: ~25 - 35 years old. LGBTQ friendly. You work and/or study. You're friendly/laid back/versatile and respectful.
If you're liking this post please reach out with a brief bio and times for when you'd like to see the room/apartment, and we can go from there!
Thanks so much.
- Apartment share
Wilson Av Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $800 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 27
- Any pets?
- Reading, Dance, Comedy Stand Up, Work
- 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate